Bad Luck;;

Okkies, now... for what happened last evening + night. :) My whole housing area got blacked out. >_<;; It started from Kim Seng (Chinese) Primary School & Purnama Tuition Center until my housing area. Even the lamp post were out! O_O;; It was SOOOO dark! ;( And scary~ :( What's even more scary is that, the traffic lights were off at the T-junction and the Sentosa Food Court... Although, in certain areas, they had back-up power supply or generators. =_=;; Now, let me tell you how and what happened (in more detail). :D


As I was doing a quest (with time limits!) in Maple Story, the power just went off silently... I was kicked out of the game cause it was an ONLINE game... My wireless connection got cut off...! TT_TT This happened around 6.35pm. I was SO devasted... So, I thought the power would come back in a few minutes but it did NOT...! o_O;;


I woke up sis up and told her that the power went out and I called my mum. I told her and she asked me to checked on my neighbour's house to see if their house has lights or not. =_=;; And I did so... =/ No power too. So my mum came back about 7.10pm, I think? It was SO dark...


And all the problem started with this darkness and rain. It was raining SO darn heavy! And my mum couldn't open the gate cause it was automatic and needed electricity to open it! =_=! It was raining so darn heavy till I couldn't hear what my mum was saying on the phone! Omg~ :"( Anyways, my mum called my dad to ask how to open the gate manually... xD Blablabla, I just followed the instructions. (Btw, my sis was awake and helping me while she was on the cellphone with my dad cause he's the one who knows how to open the gate manually) We opened the gate and let my mum in. =) AND, I accidently (while unscrewing the box for the gate - to open it manually) unscrewed the entire thing roller-thingy out. xDDDD LOL~! x_X;; I swear, I did NOT know what the heck I was doing! >_<;;


So, my mum took her shower and blablabla. Then, dinner. o_O;; We discussed what to eat and ended up with the decision going to Sri Ananda Bahwan. Haha. :D (At least they have lights!) Actually, we just had to leave the gate unlocked... I was seriously paranoid and worried what's gonna happen! My mind was like, omg... what if someone takes the advantage of robbing my house (and such like that). My mum and I ate fried rice while my sis ate roti planta. =)


After eating, we returned home. Thank gosh my house was all secure. :D No one entered! ^^ Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you what happened before we went! >_<;; =_=;;


I collected the clothes in the afternoon cause it was raining lighty and I was worried that the clothes wouldn't dry. At night, when my mum returned, she asked me and my sis to fold the clothes. =_=;; But she put a candle on the chair so that I know what I was doing. xD





Heh. :) After I folded the clothes, everything falls in place. :)


Anyways, after we returned home and everything was fine. My mum ask us to take care of the dogs (my sis and I)...~ Sighs~




We placed a candle in the living room too. :D So, while I was studying with the candles. xD My mum suggested to my sis to shower Titan. o_O;; Such random times. xD Lol!




She put so many candles for me. =_=;;




I was studying for my Malay language subject. ^^ While my mum and sis was waiting for the water to boil, my mum read the newspaper. xD It was so hilarious. :P Even at times like this. :) Btw, this has happened before and I heard that Taman Tenang got black out too! :O But I'm not so sure about this. =_=;;


So, while the water boiled and my mum & sis went to shower Titan, I took these pictures! :D I was so bored studying and I did so. :P ^^








And, and, and. Look at this. ^^ This is the candle while it's still in full length. :D (Picture below)




And look what happens after. xD (Picture below) :)




Lol~ And so, I was still studying the boring subject, Malay language~ *sighs* After my dog was done being tortured to shower (xD), my mum washed the clothes while my sis slept in the living room and I'm still studying~ The power came back much later. =_=;; It came back exactly 10.35pm. >_<;; And my dad returned about 10-15 minutes later! Unfair, he does not need to sit in the darkness~ :"(


After the power came back on, I kept on studying the same subject but eventually switch to Geography! :D My favourite subject. ^^;; The pictures below are just random pictures. :) After & during the power black out. :D Enjoys~ :)





(Btw, the candle is in a CUP of rice~ xD)






I kept this small and cute piece of wax. xDD Now, the best and more beautiful (in my oppinion) picture I have ever taken. :D




Thank you for reading and looking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik