School & Lunch;;

Hihi, everyone~! :) I did not blog yesterday cause I forgot and something scary happened here (my housing area and such places~)... >:(


Anyways. ^^ It's over now. :D So, I'll blog about yesterday. :D Went to school as usual, greeted friend and got greeted. Teachers come and go. Before we were dismissed, almost everyone (the third formers) went to ask forgiveness from the teachers and friends but I did not go. :P Haha. :) The reason they asked for forgiveness is so that they can concentrate more on their studies after knowing that the teachers and friends have forgiven them. This was SUGGESTED by my school counsellor, Miss Sundari. :)


Some of my Malay classmates started breaking down for Ihavenoideawhy. xD This is just PMR, SHEESH! o_O;; It's not even SPM yet. ;( Anyways, after that whole thing happened, we were dismissed. My sis came to pick me up cause my parents are working and my grandma still haven't returned, yet. :"( I kinda miss her, y'know?


My sis stopped by at my favourite chicken rice stall! :D My mum gave us RM10 for our lunch. :) Anyways, buying the chicken rice was a little confusing cause I wasn't that fluent in Chinese. xD See my point now? :P Later, we (my sis and I) were giggling about it. xP


After we bought my chicken rice, my sis dropped me off at out house cause she was gonna go buy some donuts at NASH; somewhere in Bandar Perda. Their donuts are almost as delicious as Dunkin' Donuts and Big Apple Donuts. ^_^


When she was gone, I let out my dogs at the side of the house and shut the door. xD I needed to take a shower and eat my lunch. ;) After I took an extra long shower, I ate my SUPER DELICIOUS CHICKEN RICE with my favourite spoon. xD After I ate and wash up, I let my dogs back in the house and discovered something nasty~ >_<;; My small and cute little mut, Titan, took our undergarments. o_O;; Pervert. xDDD Lol~! O_o Anyways, I picked up after him and just let him be~ I prepared their food. We were short on dog food! *gaspgasp* >_<;; They finished up the food in less than 10 seconds. =_=;; Holy cow, dude!


A few minutes later, my sis returned with DONUTS! Yay~! She bought for me 2 donuts. :) And she ate 4. :D





Mine is the white (it's mocha + something) and the black one with NO lining (full chocolate). :) The rest is my sis~ =P




This would be my favourite one. :) And the picture below shows what is inside of it. :D




And the picture below is my sis's chocolate donut. xD It was SO stuffed! O_O;;




And that's all for now. ^^ :)




Haha. :P The next post would be on what happened during the night. ;D *nudgenudgewinkwink*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik