Dilenma;;

Hrm... I was just thinking about making another blog. :) But I'm not so sure about it, yet. ;(

This time, I would like to make my blog about otaku stuff. ^^ I might not update as much as this one but I think it would be alright to make another. Tell what do you think?? :D

Maybe in the new blog, I would post my updates on my stories~! :D Yeah, that might work too. ^^ Except, on THAT blog, I would make everything all Japanese like (anime/manga). I might even post up my drawings for the time before. ^^ :)

I'm still thinking though... I might not be able to update that often~ :"( Btw, I might not blog at all or seldom blog next week due to PMR (teh one of the super important exams in Malaysia!). :)

I hope I'll pass with flying colours!! :D *sighsigh* :"( Time passes TOO fast, y'know? =_=;; Hope I'll do well~! Gambatte nee? ^^ Sore jaa, bai bai minna-san! ^_^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik