Hey, All~

Hi... I have just finished watching episode 7 of Shugo Chara. ^^ I'm watching the 8th episode now. ;D I hope I can finish watching it by tonight nya~ :)

Sighs... I've been kinda depressed lately. Kinda under pressure. But now, I think I'm just gonna stick to my dreams which is becoming a well-known author and a game developer! :D I would really LOVE to work in Nexon or Wizet!! But more to Wizet, of course. The reason is SO darn clear~ :) Wizet is the company that made MapleStory! :D And many other games, haha. ^^

I hope I get my head clear~ Haiz...~~ Btw, I leveled up my RoyalCyclone to Level 14. :) I can't wait to level up to Level 30! I wanna be a Hunter so so so badly cause...~ I get to use mob attacks. xD

Btw, MapleStory SEA IS gonna get PIRATE JOB SOON!! :D I can't wait! I'm keeping a slot free so that I can create my pirate job character! Ganbatte nee? ;D

*~*~*~*~

Tomorrow, we're gonna get a new dance instructor~ Although, we might still learn hip hop. Sighs~ Well, I kinda miss that female dance instructor. ^^;; I wonder what will be like tomorrow! Oh yeah~ I did not read my Darren Shan book but I read Shame... I still haven't finished it yet cause it kinda got boring~ So, I'm stopping for awhile.

~*~*~*~*

Now, I'm just trying to search down deep in me what I will do during the future. I wanna give it a wise thought. Consider my chance, income and IF I can support my family in the future. But, I guess some people would not even give a shit about this stuff. Well, I'm sorta different. I hope to be.

Whatever, period. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik