Tired, Just Tired~

Hey. It's Misa! :) I came back from school bout 2 hours ago~ And, ate lunch and played with my cutie darlings~! ;D

Today, the Form 3's returned their text books~ Man... The books are DARN HEAVY!! @_@ I couldn't feel my blood flowing through my fingers... +_+! Omg~ Thank gosh we had returned the books! :D

And, and, and my school's library had new books! :D Well, they had it for quite some time already~ All are NEW. The books were donated by former students of my school. ^^ I think they thought that our school should've new books cause the library is like a grave yard~ xD Haha. Btw, the Butterworth's Rotary Club donated new tables to my school a few months ago. :) The tables are SO awesome! ^^ I wish they donated more~ *_* Only one class got it... :"(

That's not the point. Haha. ;P I have almost finished Lord Loss!! :D I'm currently at page 166 of (about) 234? I'unno. I peaked at the back; which I didn't wanna! I HATE spoilers! @_@ Even if their so tempting, haha. :P But I might finish the book tonight. ;D I will borrow Twilight to my friend (Xin Yee) tomorrow. At least, I know she will take very good care of my books! Unlike my classmate, Kirtanah~ I loathe her. :( I borrowed my first ever book of The Saga of Darren Shan, and it came back like... Omg~ It turned DARK YELLOW slighty brownish~ There were pencil markings too! T_T I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH! AND, I'm not the person you would wanna mess with when you borrow MY book! It's MY property and my mum spent her $$ on it! :"(

Sheesh~ She JUST HAD to destroy my first ever loved book~ I'm planning to get a new one with my own money. They only people who I actually trust with my books are Petrina, Brethatshna, Xin Yee, Tjen Quen and Goh Jia Yin~ At least, THEY take care of books! Gah, this post had become a whiny one. =_=;;

I'mma go before I seriously throw a tantrum!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik