YUI / again

Have you heard of the remake of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood? Yes, the REMAKE.
I'm pretty sure you've heard it, unless you're not an otaku then... that's a different story. HAHA. ^3^

Anyways, about it.
I just ADORE the opening song!
It's sung by YUI (one of my favourite J-artist). The song title is called 'again', with a small 'a'. xD
The lyrics were really meaningful and the song is so awesome that it's indescribable! xDD

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/y/yui/again.html
(The Romanji version and then, followed by the English translation)

You should really hear it! It's SOOOOOOOO awesome, especially the super fast parts!
It's just the kind of speed I wanna sing! ^3^
I'm not gonna post the PV of again, why? Because it's always get taken down due to copyright issues. LOL. BUT, here's the TV size version. ^////^



Someone transcripted the song to midi/piano, it's really cool! ^3^ I'mma use this version to sing, instead of the original one. xD



I love every bit of it! It's SOO awesome. :3
Okkies, enough of my otaku-nesses. xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik