FUN DAY! ^^;;

Hihi. Today was tiring but it was FUN and (in a way) a bad luck day too~! Omg~! Lol... But I enjoyed it. ;DD

We had hip hop class again and my legs are in pain! =_=;; I feel so tired... We had a talk about Physic and Add Maths after our hip hop lesson! It was SO boring!!! I don't like it. @.@ Anyways, I was very hungry in a way... And I didn't watch Shugo Chara nor played Maple Story today cause I hung out with Pyarri. It was really fun being with her. ^^;;

Sighs... I have talked to her for SOO long! Cause she's in a different class and all. ;( It was very fun being with her again, like I said. ^^ My sis took me to Jusco cause I wanted to watch High School Musical 3 with Pyarri, her sister and friends. :D HSM 3 was SO SO SO awesome!! It was WAAAYYYY better than HSM 1 & 2. ^_^ That's all I can say. Haha. :P Btw, today was the first day that the movie was realesed. :)

Somewhere at the ending, the movie suddenly blacked out. =_=!! GRR~!!! *_* AND, it happened TWICEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I was kinda pissed off cause they were at the mushy mushy part. xDD And it wasn't that cheezzzahhh as the movie before it. ^^ Thank gosh! o_O;;

Anyways, after the movie... I went to search my sis at Starbucks... But she wasn't there as she said... WTF?!?! My first reaction was "WTF!!!!!! LIAR!!!" So, Pyarri and I went to search at places that I know she would be, haha. And all the places that I went, my sis went there before me but she left... OO__OO

After Starbucks, I... WE went to seach for her at Big Apple Donuts and she wasn't there, AGAIN. T_T I tried calling her multiple times unsuccessfully... Then, we went to Popular Book Store to search for her, nadda trace~ Then, we went to Speedy, it's a shop whereeee they sell CDs, VCDs, media stuff. ^^;;

After I found her... She told me she was IN Popular ALL ALONG!!! WTF... Lol~ Although, it was a funnehhhh event. xDD

So, that's it for now. ^^ Ja nee. ;))

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik