Yayness~!

Good morning, everyone! :) HiHi! ^_^;; I just came back from my Living Skills paper! YAY! Well, I went home at 9.50am-ish and now is like... 10.40am. Heh? ;PP I was playing with my darlings and then I went to take a shower. :) I was thinking of making a new YouTube account; you know, just for uploading stuff? :D I think it's a really good idea cause my CureBlack account ish kinda~ dull~ desu~

xD

So, whatever. I think I might make a Bou tribute later. :) Hopefully! I really, really love Bou; he's my utmost favourite guitarist. :D Even though he left the band and all~ :"( I'm still not over that! T_T I miss Bou and his cuteness~ Sighs... Anyways, he left the band (according to rumours) because he wanted to continue studying in America? o_O;; I don't know, those are all rumours~ T_T

Anyways, might take a nap later~ Either that or whatever? =/ Kayz, baibai. Good luck to everyong for tomorrow's paper! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik