Updates, as usual! :D

UPDATEs in BLACK. :) Can't wait to buy another one!! :D Tomorrow, I shall start reading the last book of The Saga of Darren Shan. ;P

Novels To Be Read...
1) The Saga of Darren Shan (Vampire Destiny)
2) The Black Magician Triology (The Novice)
3) The Black Magician Triology (The High Lord)
4) Vampire Diaries (The Awakening & The Struggle)
5) Age of the Five (Priestess of the White)
6) Shame
7) The Big Fat Bitch Book (For Girls/For Grown-up Girls
8) The Demonata (Lord Loss)

Novels To Be Bought...
1) Twilight Series (Twilight)
2) Twilight Series (New Moon)
3) Twilight Series (Eclipse)
4) Twilight Series (Breaking Dawn)
5) The Demonata (Lord Loss)
6) The Demonata (Demon Thief)
7) The Demonata (Slawter)

EDIT:: Hey, hey! I just watched the very first episode of Devil Beside You again!! :D W00T! Man~ I love the kissing part. xDDD Takeru (Ahmon) is SOOO hot!!!! T_T Anyways, I think I'mma go do something else and watch the rest of the episodes later~ :)

EDIT:: Hey, again. :) I've FINALLY finished watching the first episode of Shugo Chara. :D After refreshing it like 2 times! Omg~ Crunchyroll has high quality image, at least! Tomorrow, I'm gonna download the first episode of Kirarin Revolution desu nya~ ^^ Haha. ;D Btw, Shugo Chara! Doki is already out~ :) if you wanna watch it, you can go to (www.crunchyroll.com)! :D Erm. I think that's all now.

Good day, everyone! Or good night, minna-san!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik