Random??

Okkies. Another post.


During last Monday or Tuesday (not so sure), I woke up a lil earlier than I would during holidays. My mum told me that today (the other day) that we were gonna close my RHD bank account and open another one in Public Bank; joining forces with my mum and sis. LMFAO!! xD Anyways, it was sucha freaking long wait. :( Our number was 3000+... Seriously, ohhh mah gosh! I think we waited nearly an hour or so?? Not so sure. :P


After a long wait, our number was called and had to signed loads of papers. o_O;; After we were done, I was whining cause I was hungry. HAHA!! So we walked in the same shop lot as the Public Bank and ended up eating at De Molen, it's a Holand-ish restaurant. It was something new, I guess? But the cheese there was HEAVENLY! ^^ I was quite dim and such.



When I first entered, I had a creepy feeeeelll....ing.... Z0MG! Lol~ Jokes, dudes and dudettes. :P


Anyways, I wanted to take a few pictures of the shop but it was too dark for my camera to catch anything properly. With a sigh, I gave up. (Man, I sound like I'm writing some sorta story, hehe~) :P





The shop wasn't that fancy but the food was like 3-4 star restaurant to me. ^^ AND, it's CHEAP! :D Unlike the other restaurant I went, OMG! I plate of chicken chop cost almost RM16...! Like, WTF?!?!


Anyways, this is the menu. ^^






It's so cute. :P And it's just laminated, cheap but interesting. :) It was my mum, my sis and ME. :D We ordered the same drinks, which was A&W Root Beer. :D Mine was a Root Beer with Vanila float style. Hehe! I love drinking float so much. ^^






Tada. :D After that, our satay came! :D It was more like steaming the pieces of chicken and dipping inside some sauce... *swts* Btw, it's not a Holand dish, lol!






It had 4 sticks. I took one, my sis took one and my mum took one too. So, my sis ate half of the last stick and gave the rest to me. HEHE~~~ :P Next, my cheese toasted sandwich. ^^ I think it had a lil mayonaise in it?





Yeah. But, I cut it into half and let my sis try some. :) I wanted to order more because it was SOO delicious but my mum forbid me to do so. NOOO!!!!! But, I'll be BACK! xPP After a while, the rest of our dished came. :D






These are fried cheese balls? I don't know but I didn't like them AT ALL. :( ...!!





This is my mum's order. I think it was called sweet & sour fish with rice. It looked ok. I didn't taste it. =/





My sis's order. Chicken chop, as usual. The bun was SO CUTE and DELICIOUS! ^_^ The french fries could've tasted much more better if then added pepper or fine salt... :(





This was actually the wrong and right order of mine. I ordered fish and chips. Except, my fish and chips didn't had those ball-ish thingy! Then, another similar dish came except it didn't had the ball-thingy~ That was my correct order. So the took this dish away (the pic above). Anyways, I was too lazy to take another pic so let it be! It didn't really look that nice to be eaten but it was ok. Although, I've seen better fish & chips. :P



So, my mum paid and we left. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik