♥ Tattoos and Piercings ♥

Gosh, I can't wait till I turn 18!
I wanna get piercings and tattoos! I don't care what my parents say. ;P


No, not like that. o_O

I was thinking of getting an eyebrow piercing after SPM. :]
First of all, I gotta pluck my eyebrows. (LOL) xDD;;
Isn't the piercing cool?!?! (Look below.)

Note the beautiful blue, blue eyes!

Oh yeah, I wanna get some tattoos too! :D
I've mentioned it on my previous posts... I forgot which post it was...

I want the tattoo at the same place and design as the person with silvery-white hair.

I want the same design and position of the tattoo as that man behind the boy. :]

Those were cosplays from animes - Vampire Knight and Kuroshitsuji respectively.
It's really awesome. I was thinking of getting snake bites (the piercing, not the snake) but I bet it would look really awful on me!! xDD;; Gosh, for 2 years to pass by is LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik