Backness;;

Finally, I got to blog! :D I was being delayed by everyone... Omg~

Today, I got SO many forwarded messages and it was seriously annoying, one after another...! Anyways, I hope there are NO more forwarded messages. :) Though, I got one from one of my cousin, she wished me good luck. I was like, "Omg, FINALLY! Not a fowarded message!" xD

So, after I bought doggie food for my cutie darlings~ I quickly fed them and let them out to do their "business".

Later, my mum, sis and I went out to eat lunch at the nearby Old Town, it's the same as the other day. :) This time, I chose to eat Chicken Curry Rice and the same ol' same ol'. :D After we finished talking, we chit-chatted. :P We left after we saw a bunch of guys that look like those shark loan people~ They look and act quite scary, muchly. :"(

My mum dropped my sis at her piano lesson place. :) It was very nearby, just a 3-minute drive. :D So, my mum and I came home~ I did my Malay language exercises. It bored me to death and I ended up sleeping until about 7.14pm. xDD Haha~ :P

Although, I woke up and continued studying. *_* Then, my mum called us to go out and eat! :D Yayness! ^^ I was curious, though~ She suddenly asked us to head out and eat? o_O;; Well, it's because today is my parents Wedding Anniversary! :DD

We (my dad, mum, sis and me) went out to eat at the Chinese restaurant which is quite near too. It was somewhere near that restaurant that people always hold their wedding dinners. So, whatever. It was a EXTRA LONG wait! I think we waited for like 30-40 minutes or so? I almost drank my Milo ice finish. :P My dad had to call for another glass. xD

I did not snap any pictures cause I left my cellphone at home~! =_=;; After we ate, we went home. Everyone minded their own business. :P My dad read today's newspaper, my mum ironed the clothes, my sis surfing the net and me studying Science. Gah! :O Btw, I finally finished my past year question Science revision book! :D YAY! ^^ No more Science! xD As if.

So, I'm just bloggin' and might go on MSN, play Maple Story. I don't know, I'll let what my mind and heart is saying. Hah. :P So, good night and sweet dreams everyone. :) Tata! :D

PS: I think I wanna change the background music again. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik