Chasing After Dreams

I've been thinking a lot about my dreams lately.
I'm not sure what I wanna do in my future. TT^TT
I have so many choices... But I don't know what to do!

I would love to be an author but I don't work hard enough.
I would love to be a Japanese singer but I'm not fluent in Japanese.
I would love to be a violinist in an orchestra but I don't play the violin and afraid I would hate it.

Gah~~ Anyways... ^3^
After giving it a thought... I would prefer to be an author. xD But if it's not possible, I would love to be a singer! Standing in front of millions of people, singing out your heart and touching everyone. It's so cool! I've always wanted to be a singer but back then, I don't know what is a "singer". xD *regret*

BUT!!
After reading Morning Musume's interview on the Kindai Magazine. It felt like I was just got hit by a huge rock... xD!! Ah, the English translation is located on Hello! Online. ^^;;
Success will only come if you work hard enough!

So, I've decided that... nothing. xD
I'm still giving it another thought~~ -_-;;
Thank you for reading my worthless rambling... x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik