Just AWESOME!

Today, I went to Penang Island. :) Or it's more known as Pearl of the Orient and it's former name (when the British conquered our country) was Prince of Wales Island. xD I really, really love the places there especially Queensbay Mall and Gurney Plaza! And, and, and, I'm still waiting for the up-coming Times Square in Penang!!! W00T!! They already have one in Kuala Lumpur, which is VERY VERY big and COOL! ^__^

Anyways~ Moving on. xD Okkies, the reason we went over to the island side is because we (my mum, sis, grandma and me) wanted to take my sister's laptop to The Northam Tower; it used to be a court house but it has became a multiple place-ish; there's a bank, computer shop etc etc. But it turned out that the shop was closed... +_+;; Z0mg~


It's a small TV in the lift. o_o!


The lift has cool buttons. xDD


This was interesting, so I took a pic of it. Haha. :)

So, we went to Gurney Plaza's House of Notebooks! :D It's where I bought my laptop. ^^ It took bout an hour to transfer my sis's stuff into the newly bought external hard disk. (Holy crap!) So, the guy there reformatted it while we went to eat lunch at the food court.

My mum, sis and I ate Yong Tau Foo while my grandma ate chicken rice. :) Haha. After we ate, I felt like eating McD's McFlurry Oreo. xD So, I asked my mum for money and my sis & I went and bought it at the nearby McD stall thingy? o_O;; Whatever you call it. Haha. :P

Then, when we returned to House of Notebooks, the laptop still wasn't done~ Swt~ =_=;; Then, the man (different person) suggested we walked around or visit the Popular Book Store. OH YEAH! xDD So~ I was ALL excited like!! I'm a VERY big fan of BOOKS!! ;DDDD

I (FINALLY!) bought the first book of the Twilight series! ^_^ And the first book of The Demonata. :D While my sis bought Train Man or more known as Densha Otoko. :)



Train Man (Densha Otoko) is writen in a forum-ish form; which is VERY cool! Here's how it looks like. :D


Cool, aye??


(Btw, these pics are taken at home after I return from Gurney.)

So, after my sis's laptop was done, we bought our books. We (more like me) left with a heavy heart~ T_T!! I don't wanna leave GURNEY!! T_T;; I love that place SO much! @_@

My mum send my sis for her piano lesson. My grandma drove herself home cause she had prayers. Then, my mum and I went to Lam Soon; it's a nearby grocery shop. AND, we bought ice-cream again! ^_^!!

And, and, and. When we return home, I think my dad went out to buy coconut juice and ice cubes. Not so sure cause I was in the room where I use my laptop and air-con. xPP Today is also the first time my doggie, Titan drank coconute juice! Yay for him! ^__^

Then, I was thinking where should I place my new books... =_=;; Look at this~

Yeah~ ;(

So, whatever.

Anyways, I'm currently singing FIRST KISS by Aa!. I finally could hit the high pitch properly! :D

Btw, my mum said I could get a webcam during the Deepavali celebration!! ^_^ One more week to go~! ;D I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT! I've been wanting a webcam since last year~ :)

So, I think that's all now. I might record my singing (with karaoke) of FIRST KISS and ya'll listen! :D I hope it's not too horrible. =_=;;

Later, my family and I (without my grandma) are going to Sunway Carnival Mall to buy the book my sis wanted and to watch The House Bunny! I'm SO excited that I could squeel right now but... I don't wanna ruin my voice. @_@

EDIT: The Darren Shan book I bought is GLOW IS THE DARK, WOOT! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik