~*Bou Tribute*~

Well, I have finally finished making my Bou Tribute after 5 LONNNGG hours!! Z0MG! I think I did really good as a first timer with the Windows Movie Maker. :D Well, I'll let you watch it. :)


I might upload the YouTube version later but I'll upload using the blogger upload-thingy~ If anyone who has YouTube account, please add me as a subscriber OR friend. :) My name is iMisaProduction.

Here's the link too! URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/iMisaProduction


SO. Well, this is my Bou tribute! Btw, Bou is my VERRYY favourite quitarist!! Any Antic Cafe fans out there? Please talk to me! :D




I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it for everyone! :) Tomorrow, I will make a Miku tribute! ;D I really love Miku's unique voice and that he is ALSO in Antic Cafe! But he is not a former member, thank goodness!! ^__^ Yayness. Okkies, I'mma go now. :) Bai bai.



EDIT: The video on YouTube has uploaded and ready to be watched! Here you go, darlings. ;D




That's all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik