Sleepie T1M3!! ;D

This is my last post for tonight. :) I only got to watch ONE Shugo Chara episode which was Episode 19~ *_* It was loading so freaking slow...

The things that I did while waiting ~:~:~

+ Sing
+ Walk around the house
+ Update my blog
+ Read Petrina's blog
+ Watch Hare Hare Yukai
+ Dance Hare Hare Yukai (Full and Short version!)
+ Surf YouTube
+ Watch Tan Tan Taan! by Milky Way
+ Fool around with my hip hop steps xD
+ Sighing around?
+ Play Maple and got bored, LOL! ;P

Well, that's basically what I did. :P But it still haven't load completely YET!!

I'm just gonna watch the next episode tomorrow cause it's already 11.35pm desu~ And, I'm pretty much tired after a long day! Lessons, boring speeches, watch movie, hung out with Pyarri... So on... Da da da da da da da......!!!

So, g00dy nighty to ALL! And good morning whoever who lives in a different time. :) <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik