Tough Day;;

Omg. I'mma die. =_=;; And fail! :"( Science Paper 2 was darn tough! @.@!! Even my first class friends said so! :O

But anyways~ It has pass. :) 4 more papers to sit for and I AM FREE TO FLY! ;D

Btw, I watched Return To Halloweentown last night on Disney Channel. xD It was so hilarious! :D I finally had some entertainment after all the tension! *_* Now, I only have half an hour before I go and dump my head into Maths and History books! =_=;;

Tomorrow would be a little fun. :) My fave subject, Maths. xD Well, it became my fave subject recently. :) Paper 1 (Maths) starts at 8.15am till 9.30am. Then, Paper 2 (Maths) starts at 10.10am and ends at 11.55am. :D After that paper, my mum's gonna pick me home but by 2pm, I must be back at school for my History paper! X_X;; I'mma go die now. Lol~ It's from 2.15pm till 3.30pm. Z0MG! I don't anymore papers to sit for... :(

Okkies, I'mma go now. That's for today. :) Chao. ^^

EDIT: I changed my picture last night. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik