De Molen + Bakery + Preparation;;

Okkies. :) Me ish bloggin today! W00T~! :D

Well, today's paper was kinda tough. @_@ I hope I'll pass!! :) At least I have one subject down, 6 subjects more to worry about! Omg. :"( I have English and Science tomorrow. :O I wouldn't be liking Tuesday and Wednesday's paper! *_* Z0MG. It's until 4pm! =_=;; With breaks, of course. :P Sure to fail Science as usual, lol. xD

Anyways. That's not what I'mma blog about today. :) I had no time to blog long yesterday cause my mum was pestering me to study. =_=;; But whatever. :D


So, for yesterday's lunch. :) We went to De Molen again. ^^;; Well, it was my idea. :P This time, I ordered something different. :D





Btw, I couldn't resist taking this picture cause the pepper and salt bottles are so damn cute. xD





I ordered root beer with strawberry float, again. :) My mum and sis ordered root beer only, no float. I love eating float to much! ^^ Anyways, I ordered egg & cheese sandwich while my sis ordered toasted cheese sandwich. :) This is my order. (picture below)







Then, my chicken rice came. :D It was a heavenly meal~ @_@ And it was my first time eating brocoli! :D And I like it. :)





Luckily, I took the pic before my mum stole the tomato. xDD And my mum's order which was Nasi Lemak Rendang. But she gave me the egg cause I love eating boiled eggs! :D





And, my sis ordered chicken chop, again. :P Hahaha. :)





AND. Lastly. Our banana split! :D This is my first time eating banana spilt, for your information. :) I hope I get to taste Baskin Robins. ^^







The after-meal result. xD









After my mum paid the bill, we left. (Obviously xD) We went to a nearby bakery. My mum wanted to buy for me bread for today's breaktime; but I didn't eat it. :P I was busy talking to my friends and being all frantic-like. xDD So, these are some random pictures I took from the bakery. :)





This is the bread I chose. :D It's cheese with blueberry. I've never tasted blueberry before. ^^;; So, I'm looking forward to eat it tomorrow. ;D Lol~







Largest Mexican Bun I've ever seen!! ;O Btw, that head down there is me and the one standing is my sis. xDD They had a mirror behind it and it was hard to avoid it. :P So, after we bought, we left the bakery and went home. :) I prepared for today's exam. Not totally but it was random. xD








Final result:




Roflmao. I was fooling around. xDDDD

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik