MVs~ ^^

Like what you saw in the previous post, I wanted to jot down the MV's title but I'm afraid I'll mess up the code... So, I'm writing it here. ^^

And I'll put star rating at the end of it, just to see how badly I wanna learn those dances. xD 1 - 5 ratings only, don't worry. :) So, starting from the first till the last, mm'kay? :) Btw, these are the FEW dances I wanna learn. :D FEEWWW!! x_X;;

PS:: ALL ARE IN DANCE SHOT!!!!! ^_____^

1) Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance by Berryz Koubou **
2) Jiriri Kiteru by Berryz Koubou *****
3) Gag no 100kaibun Ashite Kudasai by Berryz Koubou ***
4) 21ji made no Cinderella by Berryz Koubou **
5) Tokaikko Junjou by C-ute *****
6) Special Generation by Berryz Koubou ***
7) Gachinko de Ikou! by Buono! ****
8) The MANPower by Morning Musume ***

That's all for that. ^^ Hope you enjoyed watching it, maybe learn it too? :) WHO KNOWS! ;D

*~*~*~*~*

Hrm~ This Friday, I might go to Sunway Carnival Mall after school to watch High School Musical 3 with my other friend, Brethatshna. IF her parents let... T_T

SOOO...

If her parents allow her to go, I'mma drag someone with me! xDD My plan is that we go there early~ Maybe eat lunch there too? :D (Maybe too expensive) Then, we'll walk around and look at stuff. And when the movie is about to begin, we'll go then! ^^! Anyone wanna follow? Hehe. :D
Petrina??? xDDD Hopefully you're reading this, hehe. :) You always don't come school so I ask you here, LMFAO~!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik