Hey Hey You You;;

Humans. :D

Today, at school, we had a few blessings from the teachers and we arranged our tables for our PMR next Monday. :)

We had our formal assembly today, fish....!! It lasted about 45 minutes, everyone legs were aching... It's like, omg... =_=;; The teachers could've asked us to sit! If my blood doesn't flow cause of standing too long and my leg needs to be amputated, I'm gonna sue the school until they go bankrupt!! GRR! :"(

Anyways. xD We arranged the tables, went home at 1.10pm. S'posely, my class ends at 1.50pm but what the hell with it? I'unno. Gah... My school is SO unorganize! :( So sick and tired of them. Anyways, I waited for my mum till 1.30pm. Thank gosh that she came out from work (for lunch) earlier. ^^ <33 :D

When I returned, my drain was fixed. :D A little messy though... @_@ My road to go out was tarred... o_O;; So different, lolz. Anyways, at least I can walk through now. :) I (still) think that they're not done yet... O_o! Their work is kinda messy... =_=;; Gosh~

Now, I'm just waiting for my sister to return from college. ^^ Meanwhile, I'mma change teh background song. :D It's getting boring already! :( Btw, Maple Story SEA have another NEW patch! W00T!! :DDD :)) I LOVE MAPLE SO MUCH!

This time, the new patch has new quests, new map, new events (Holloween :D) and etc etc. :) Although, their website are having a little problem. :( But, whatever! :P Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik