Randomness Muchly??

Not really, actually. xD Haha. :) Finally, most of the papers have passed by! Now, 2 more papers to sit for. =_=;; Oh Ma Gosh, dude. I have Living Skills and Geography. Sighs~ Anyways. ;D Let's move on. :)
So, erm. =/ Today, my mum made Lemon Barley. xD
First pic is the almost-eaten-all barley. :P And in the second pic would be the seeds from the lemon. =_=;;
I'm so random. :) Look at the stuff that Titan aka "Orange Boy" did. xD
Somehow, he took my dad's shoe sole. LOL! xD
And the white string is from my sis's raincoat. :P Haha. xPP The picture below is where both of my dogs live in. :) The white one is for Angel and the black one is for Titan. ^^ Btw, Titan's cage is actually McXie/Maxie's used-to-be cage. :)

He's so adorable. :) xD :P :D Hehe. @_@;; After awhile, my mum and I went to pick up my grandma from the bus station which is somewhere behind The BM Plaza. xD I was bored waiting so I took this pics!!

After we returned (and I was happy to see my grandma! :D), I ate the prune ice-cream my mum bought when I was returning from school after my history paper. Hehe~ :D

When it's still full. :)

Half-eaten with Gachinko de Ikou! video playing on my laptop. xD

It's gonna finish any moment! GASP! ;O Haha, Maple wallpaper. xD

And the finished ice-cream. :) Background of my dashboard. xD

So, anyways. :) My sis received this gift from 2 of my cousins that lives in Kuala Lumpur. :D It's so nice. @_@ Not fair, I have never recieve a gift in my whole (almost) 15 years of living on this planet called "Earth"; the third planet from the largest star which is called the Sun. xDD Moving on. :P

It's a "piggy bank". xPP

These are the stuff that I bring into the exam hall. :) The transparent plastic was in better condition a few days ago. *shiftseyes* Yeah... =_=;;

I'm just too lazy to arrange my books. =/ Who cares?!?! Anyways, this picture above is the books that I will study later. :O Man, that's seriously a LOT of books. +_+;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik