Inactiveness~

Blablabla, I know I didn't blog for godknowshowlong. xD But I'm here to blog about many, many weeks ago. :P

A few weeks ago, my family and I went out for Ihaveforgottenwhatwasthereason. I was during the Puasa month~ I think we went out to watch a movie? Btw, you should really watch that Singaporean movie, Money Not Enough 2!! It was SOO hillarious~! xDD But there were a few parts I cried... >_< Twas so sad when the grandmother just took out that oxygen thingy out of her mouth so that her granddaughter who was in a terrible accident; they didn't have enough blood in the hospital~ :"( Pityful~ I felt so sad, what if this really happened to a family??





Anyways...





After the movie, we ate at the Kopitiam Junction. ^^ At first, we were planning to eat at the Noodle Station but it was FULL. I meant REALLY FULL!! Then, we walked around and wanted to eat Nando's but everyone didn't feel like eating there... *sighsigh* So, we ended up eating at the Kopitiam Junction, AGAIN!





This is what my family and I ate. :DD YAY 4 FOOD!!!! ****** ^^ Random? I know. :D









Hehe, my drink. I couldn't take everyone else's drink cause they have drank it. :P Mine was cold sprite with vanila (float). ^^




My dad's ice-cream bread. ^^ I didn't eat it cause my teeth can no longer handle cold stuff... :O I'm so old. ROFLMAO! xDD Naw, I just didn't feel like eating ice-cream then. :(


Then, my sis's peanut butter toast came. :) She shared it with me cause I was staring at it non-stop. Haha! The power of eyes. xD Then, our main dishes came. :D


My daddy's nasi lemak~!! The egg is very cute! ^^ They always prepare the egg like this and it is ok only...! Not as nice as my mum's hardboiled eggs, haha! :P


Andddd, my mum's dish came. It was (I think) chicken chop with rice with onions, cucumber and her favourite tomato. :D And random piece of lettuce? I don't know... And there's that's cute egg again. :D


Next was my sis's dish. It is noodles with sausages and egg. :) Although, it had bits and pieces of vegetables such as carrot, corn (or maize) and random green thingies....~ I don't know what is it called... I have forgotttteeennnn....!! :((


AND!!!!!!!!!
Tada~ My FOOD! ^^ Chicken rice. :) Hehe~ The bowl of soup is HUGE, I tell you, HUGEEE!!!




Look at the TOTAL. xD

PS: I think the codes are a little messed up. :( Ignore it~ Tyty. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik