New, I guess...??

So~ Hrm~

Today, we had 2 new dance instructors! :D They taught us another song, nyaha! ^^;; It was SOO cool!! :D Though, I messed up a lot of parts. @_@ =_=;; It was a little confusing especially with the whole turning part. :P

Pyarri and her erm "gang?"..? ;P They went to ask what are both of their names, where they teach and stuff like that. ^^! So, they dance studio is near Bandar Perda. :D Which is quite near~ Hehe. ^^ Though the price is a little over the top but there's only (and must be) 5 people in a group. :) So, we're all uncomfirm yet~ I'll ask my mum when she returns. ;D I hope she allows!! T_T

Anyways... I rang up my mum a few hours ago to ask her if I could go out after school with my friends to go watch a movie and she said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD

Haha. ;DDD My sis is gonna take me there tomorrow. ^^ We're gonna watch High School Musical 3, lol!! xD I know it's childish but it's just for laughs. ;P I wanna see how cheezzzeehhh it gets, HAHAHA! ^^!!

So, I guess that's it for now. I might blog later~ I'm watching episode 10 of Shugo Chara now. :D And, maybe later~ I will play Maple Story. =D

So, signing out~ ByeZZ. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik