Mad Violin Skills♪♪

This guy (aka "The Screamer") has mad skills! He's plays the violin with FULL of emotion and passion. It's pretty obvious by the way he's playing and he's most probably smiling under that mask. :3 I even downloaded his song. xD
I only downloaded Diamond Crevass cause it was played beautifully, elegantly and full of emotion. It's an emotion that can't be discribed. Just beautiful. Makes you wanna cry. I hope I can play like him one day! Until then, I can only dream. :]



So beautiful~~
Like his music?
PLEASE subscribe to him here--
http://www.youtube.com/Tuengxx
One more thing, that is NOT his account. It's just someone posting videos for The Screamer and others. Of course, they've had contact. :]
Japanese people just rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik