Karaoke Challenge; One

I hope you enjoy... me... embarassing myself... xD
BUT IT WAS FUN! ^^;;
BEWARE: Bad English!!! TToTT
*This was made by my leader of Pikuchi Project, Kimi-chan*



[ Songs in order of hearing ]
One For All, All For One / H!P All Stars
Sugao Flavor / Kusumi Koharu
FIRST KISS / Aa!
Koisuru Angel Heart / v-u-den
Jiriri Kiteru / Berryz Koubou
Waracchao yo Boyfriend / Berryz Koubou
The MANpower!!! / Morning Musume
Chipmunk Laughter... xD

I know I failed! XDD Anyone want me to mix for them? xD

RULES
1. You ask your friend to mash up different instrumentals they have on their desktop and send it to you.
For this rule, Im gonna mix first okay?! Then I'll ask some volunteers to take on the challenge!
2. You have to sing it without lyrics and you can't listen to the song before-hand. Just record it naturally. (NO EDITING.)
3. Be natural! Have fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik