Awesome~! **EDITED

I just finished eating my lunch which was teh home-made sandwich. :D It was DELICIOUS! ^^

I love it so so so so so so so much~!!! ;DD I might post some "random" pics later. Mm'kay? :)


EDITED::
I have just finished watching Episode 26 of Shugo Chara. :D IKUTO KAKKOI DESU NYA!!! Yoru wa... HONTO NI KAWAII DeSU! ^__^!! Can't wait to watch Shugo Chara tomorrow~ :) Bout 30 episodes to go till I reach the 2nd season! T_T Shugo Chara! Doki. >_<

EDITED::
Hrm~ I'm still not sure if there's school tomorrow... @_@ The teacher or prefect did not announce anything about today's holiday or tomorrow's!! Gah. I hope there's holiday tomorrow! T_T I WANT MORE HOLIDAY!!! More sleepy time~! T_T Oyasumi nasai, nee??

EDITED::
I just got an inspiration to write a story. ^^ I think I'mma based it on the lyrics of Mirotic by DBSK. ;DD Of FIRST KISS by Aa!. @.@ It's so difficult to choose~!!! Shi-nee? >_< Dame dame! Ganbatte desu! ^_^ Nee?? :) Hope you will read it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik