Image Editting;;

Hey, guys and gals~! ^^ I know, this is the 3rd time I'm blogging today. o_O;; Well, I can't help it. :P I love blogging. ^^ It has become an addiction!

So, anyways~
One question... :)
What's the best and easiest image editting programme you guys out there know? :)

I have tried Adobe Photoshop CS2 but the file was corrupted! :O Then, I tried Adobe Photoshop CS3 (Extended)... It was ok except the problem is.. it expired. >_<;; And it was quite complicating to use it. =_=;; I've also tried Coral, it was fun playing and messing around it. ^^ But it expired too. *sighssighs* I really want a very good image editting programme! I want to mess around the pictures AGAIN, like I used to! @_@

So, any recommendations? :D Anything is fine, I don't really mind if it has a free-trial too~ I just wanna edit those photos. *snifflesniffle* OR if anyone was kind enough, buy me the programme and ship them over here. ^^ :D I know you guys aren't that kind-hearted... Lol~! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik