Rumours??

I heard from MapleWiki that maybe for MapleGlobal and MapleSEA might get PiRATE jobs this year?? Anyone would wanna comfirm if it's true of not??? Please do so~

Anyways~

I'm reeallllyyy addicted to this song called Brothers by BEPA. It's a very beautiful song. I really love it, I cried each time listening to it. To all who do NOT like classical songs, please don't even bother listening. This is the instrumental while the bottom would be non-instrumental. :)

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA


Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA



This is GermanSeabass playing the piano version of Brothers~ He played in a very meaningful way, if you know what I mean? :) Enjoy, ya'll! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik