Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing!

KONNICHIWA DESU~!! ^^

Today was fun in school. We learnt a new song! :D It's called "Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang" by the Witch Doctor. xD Sucha a long name~ Haha. ;D I think I might let you on a sneak preview on this song's dance. :DDD Hehe. :) Hopefully you're not horified while i dance~ LMAO! Well, I bet you will. *_*

I really LOVE that song! ^^ It's so upbeat and fun to dance to! :D Anyways~ This is just what the school did for us~ It's not really serious as how I think it is. :) My additional project of dancing is these songs ::: xD















Heh~ I know... That's a LOT. >.<

Anyways~ I feel like eating Japanese rice~ @_@ Their rice is SOO delicious and so sweet. T_T I wanna go to Sushi King now! =_=!!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik