Today was fun;;

Sorry to blog in soo late~ =_=;;

Today was a little tiring... Same ol' same ol'. Petrina was absent today. :O I was so lonely. T_T (Evil la u~ >:[)

Anyways, I was almost late for school. >_<;; I walked fast since my mum told me not to run if I'm having stomachache. :P Met up with Tiwiyah cause she came to school the same time as me, haha! :D Reached the hall, speaches, announcements, etc etc.

Although, after our recess... We had this Celik Adab Concert. The Forn 3's and 5's did not perform cause we didn't have enough time at all. For Form 3, PMR's next week. For Form 5, SPM is on November! :O (Good luck, everyone! ^^) So, the only (very) free peeps was the Form 4's. :P Hehe. 4 Kurshiah (first class) presented a slideshow. ^^ I thought it was gonna be boring an stuff like that but it was the TOTAL way AROUND! :D The background music was one of my favourite songs...!! They played the Waltz (sung by Suneohair) from Honey & Clover (Hachikuro). :D I knew it WAS that song from the beat of the drums and the music tone. ^^

After that, there were 2 poem recitation from other Form 4 classes; one was about Independence and the other one was about Love. One of the classes sung one of Tarzan's songs. xD It's called You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins. ^^;; Although, the song was VERY touching. :) However, the class who sang (in a group; like choir-ish) was ok but the way they presented it was quite messy-like. >_<;; It's was good to listen but painful to watch~ =_=;;

Anyways...
After school, I had an extra class; Mathematics. We couldn't use OUR classroom cause the afternoon session had to use our/their class. xD Then, we moved to the Resource Room but the Muslims were having their class there. So, we moved to Science Lab E but there was the afternoon session there, too! We discussed with out Maths teacher again and wanted to cancel it but she suggested to use the Form 5 class. :P So, we did and our plan of canceling the extra class blew away, lol. o_O;; Then, she gave us a few papers to do and etc etc etc.

After we were dismissed, my sis picked me up. We went home and I took my shower hurriedly cause we were going out to eat. ^^ Btw, they finally came a fix a little of the drain. :D At least it doesn't look THAT awful anymore, lol. I think they might come back tomorrow and fix it. :) Idc. :P

Anyways, we drove to the near by Old Town. ^^ It was a 10 minute drive. :D Hehe...!! If you ever go to Old Town, you MUST try their Garlic Butter Toast and French Toast (Old Town style). :D It's one of the best toast to be eaten. :) After my sis paid the bill, we went home cause I had to take my pain killer pill. Lol! xD Yeah, it's "that time of the month". *shiftseyes* Lol... ANYWAYS. xD After talking it over, we decided to go for a "detour" to Aeon (Jusco). :P We ate at The Big Apple Donuts. :D





Hehe. Wish to eat there again. It's cheap AND delicious. :D


Then, we walked around to buy some gifts for my sister's friend's belated birthday. I wanted to buy something for my friends' birthdays too but EVERYTHING was either not that nice, not their taste, not cute, too expensive or I had a bad feeling about it. I wanted to buy Shana a sling chain (the one that you chain it to your belt; hip hop/gansta like. ^^). She likes those kinda stuff but it was getting kinda late. I wanted to buy for Petrina a VERY cute mushroom (it was blushing too xD) but OMFG... The price was RM89.90!! o_O;; So, I changed my mind and wanted to buy for her a toy dog (the real toy; not the type of dog...) but it was over my budget. It cost more than RM20+. =_=;; I gave up and seached something to buy for Brethatshna then. I wanted to buy a music box but it was in BAD condition. However, I sad a watery sand glass, I wanted to buy it but it it was not functioning. :"(


We came home at about 5.15pm. We HAD to reach home before my mum did. xD Or else, my sis and I are DOOM DOOM DOOM!! But we made it. ^^ Now, I'm sitting here blogging. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik