♥ ♥ Vampire Knight ♥ ♥

Yayness! I ish got something to do now~! :D Btw, Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 58 has not been downloaded finish... YET! Gah~ Doom~!! T^T


ANYWAYS;;
I downloaded VLC Media Player and inserted the DVD into my disk thingy. And wallah~! :D I ish soooo happy. :) At least, I have something to do... I'm not gonna go crazy anymore. ^_^ Now there, for Vampire Knight fanatics. Here's some pictures. :) To those who don't know the anime called Vampire Knight; well bad luck to you. :D


***dies in hottie fandom***






Btw, there's already a second season of Vampire Knight. It's called Vampire Knight Guilty. And I won't introduce to you the plot cause I'm not entirely sure of it either. Although, you can go check 'em out at animenewsnetwork or Wikipedia. :)


Zettai ni happy, darou??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik