Antic Cafe <33

Sighs. I was just going across the internet, trying to search a proper translation for Antic Cafe's song called Duck no Magical Adventure. :D I sorta know the basic meaning of the song.

By finding for the translation with no luck, I ended up looking at websites for Antic Cafe. :D I found loads of pictures from Antic Cafe; with and without Bou-kun~!

I'm more pumped up of making a tribute to Miku, Teruki and Kanon~!! Hai desu~ :D I hope I gather lots and lots of pictures of them. :) I found loads of them on PhotoBucket already. It's loading quite slow but I'm patient whenever it comes to Antic Cafe. I will always support them as long as Miku, Teruki and Kanon is still in it~!! Sou desu yo~ ;)

~*~*~*~*~*

I'm thinking of making a few other blogs on WordPress and LiveJournal... I think I'm just gonna make one but I think updates on it won't be as frequent as the one on Sociophobia Baby; the page you're on right now. ;)

I hope to make tons of friends but so far, none. Hai, zero desu. @_@ Demo nee, ganbatte!! Yosh~! ^_^ Okkies, bai bai. Oyasuminasai~

~*~*~*~*~*

I have updated Misa Studio; just the introduction~ I hope to load my vids when my connection is not slower than a snail or tortoise~ Wai... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik