**~*~ A Thousand Poisonous Kisses ~*~**

A Thousand Poisonous Kisses.
And that title is NOT changing.

I'm talking about my utmost important story among others. :) I've been thinking of changing some stuff. Some are not to be spoken. ^_^ Nee? :D So, names.

2 Main Girl Characters;
1) Yamano Chitorin
2) Yamano Chiharu


2 Main Guy Characters;
1) William Dominique Vaughn
2) Damian Wolfgang Mondschein


Okkies. Get it? Naming sucks. This was decided last year and still unsatisfied! Grr...!! I'mma change it again. Maybe Chiharu to Chieko and Damian or Dimitri. I'll decide on spelling later. :)

I hope you stay tune and stay in your seats after the story (and plot) has been officially decided. I still haven't made an account on FictionPress, YET.

FictionPress users... I recommend Crimsom Petals and sexyhobbit15 stories! They are so unique and amazing! Yupyup! ^^

So, I'll give ya'll a little hint of how the (my) characters look like. Just a basic image, might change. Okkies?



Stay tuned. Mm'kay? Love ya'll. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik