Heroes Season 3 <33

Today, Heroes Season 3 would be showing on TV! W00T! ^^;; I can't wait. :) It starts at 10pm. ;D

We learnt another new dance today~ It was quite difficult cause of the lack of space. +_+ But it was a little tough so I withdraw myself. After the dance, Pyarri, me and others went to listen some Step Up + Stomp The Yard songs on the amplifier/CD player. I was the one who burn the songs for Pyarri, haha. :P

We asked where she taught. Turns out that it somewhere near Jalan Damai School. =/ She and her boyfriend teaches. ^^ They have crumping style there too. :D Well, I'm not too interested in crumping. =/ More too hip hop, I guess??

Anyways, it costs only RM35. ^^ Quite cheap aye? :D I thought it would cost about RM60-100, but it's freaking RM35!! ^^ I'm still thinking if I should take it or not. :"( I'm afraid that I would drag it till next year and then no time for my studies and extra activities! Eh. I'll think about it, long and long. @_@

So, I guess that's all? ByeZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik