♦ NANA + Angelic Layer ♦

I'm BACK~!! ^^ Well, my sis & I went to Megamall Pinang. :D First, we went to Starbucks to get a cup of Caramel Frappucino. :) Not me, my sis. xD I don't drink coffee, lolz. :3




Then, we went to Magic Technology to check out some pirated CDs. xDD There weren't much choices so we went over the other computer store. And I bought NANA; from Episode 1 - 50. ;D I've always been wanting to watch NANA cause CrunchyRoll licensed it. =_=!


Then, we went to Popular Bookstore. :D We went to the CD section. There were a whole bunch of VCDs, CDs and DVDs. :3 Actually, we wanted to buy these animes....!


1) Angelic Layer
2) Weiss Kreuz
3) Nodame
4) L'Corda
5) Special A
6) Pretty Cure
7) Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
8) Lucky Star


There were loads more. xD But in the end, we came to a conclusion to buy Angelic Layer~! :D Yay! ^_^ It's cause we can "steal" the rest from my sister's friend, Yee Mun! *insertevilaughter* :3 Hehe.




I wanted to buy Weiss Kreuz too but I wasn't so sure of it. So, we went to Hong Kong Videos. :) We saw LOADS of animes but such little budget we have. @_@!! Lmao. They had a cheaper Weiss Kreuz! But I wasn't so sure either~ T^T


Before we left, there were a whole bunch of VCDs that costs ONLY RM10!! I wanted to watch MAi-HiME.... T^T Even though, I finished watching it. xD Still, it's a wonderful anime~!! Gah. In the end, we left... Empty handed. Lolz.


Well, that's all for now! ^_^ I'm gonna go get my 2000 Maple Points for FREE~!! And go finish watching Vampire Knight. xDD


**squeels** KANAME-SAMA!!!!! **squeels**

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik