I'm Coming + Sudoku

Today, we danced to Rain's I'm Coming! :D I love love love love that song soooo much! ^^ I used to dance to it too but unfortunely... I forgot the steps.... @_@! But these are not so different steps. :) So, I "recovered" my memory bits by bits. ^^ Yahoo~!! :D

Anyways, we played Sudoku too. ^^ But Mok Lai Teng won, she finished it in about 10 minutes and she said it was easy. O.O Holy crap... =_=;; I was still cracking my head. xD It's my first time playing. :P So, I kinda got addicted to it till I found (http://www.sudoku.com/) xP I kinda like it. :)

To all who don't know I'm Coming MV, there you go. :) Can't believe you people can be so out-of-date.... =_=!

PS: It has English subs. So, no worries. :)



**drools....** xD

1 comment:

  1. i rimember this!! v dance it wen form 2.. haha sweet memories.. =) n ya.. im tinkin of takin d dance clas.. might b interesting.. gotta tink abt it aso.. =(

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik