♥ Vampire Knight ♥

I haven't been bloggin' seriously lately. *_* Well, I'm too caught up with watching all the animes I missed out from studying this year! Oh yeah, I'm here to introduce Vampire Knight to everyone who doesn't know this anime yet. ^_^ There's a manga too! Well, it started with the manga first. :3 You can either Google it or go to Wikipedia~ ^^!

I forgot to announce the updates~ I have changed my blog a little. :D
1) Change Playlist
2) Change all the songs to Vampire Knight songs
3) Added pictures of the main characters in Vampire Knight ;3

Okkies. On to the videos. :D I love showing videos. xD This is how it goes, mm'kay? ^_^
Please not that these are the opening & ending songs of Vampire Knight; the first season. :) All have english subtitles so don't worry if you don't understand Japanese. :D
1) Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi (Full Version)
2) Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi (TV Size)
3) Still Doll (Full Version)
4) Still Doll (TV Size)









And following up are the songs from Vampire Knight Guilty; the 2nd season. :D!
1) Rinne ~Rondo~ (Full Version)
2) Rinne ~Rondo~ (TV Size)
3) Suna no Oshiro (Full Version)
4) Suna no Oshiro (TV Size) -English Subbed-

NOTE: Please take note that these videos are not subbed, yet. If you want the lyrics and translation, you can search on YouTube, Google, Gendou or AnimeLyrics. :) Hope you're not puzzled. :3









Well, that's all for now. ^_^ I hope you'll watch Vampire Knight! :D KANAME-SAMA~!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik