~**Flashback**~ + Twilight

Okkies. Flashback. I have reasons for not updating, mm'kay? :)



First of all. I was lazy.

Secondly, my computer "caught" some spywares. So, I decided to reformat my laptop. Lolz. And I didn't know how to do it so my mum called the computer guy but he kept delaying cause he has others customers too! Obviously. :) He's a one-man. @.@ Poor guy. xD

This is what happened; from last week. :P

22nd November, 2008 (Last Friday)

I was bored so my mum, sis and I went over to Penang Island just to have our dinner. xD We went to Gurney Drive. :D First, we ordered our drinks. My mum had ... *I don't recall*. =_= My sis and I had lychee juice! :D

Then, my mum went to order for my sis; fried koay-teow. :) I had the *worst* spring rolls I've ever had in my life... Dude, seriously! I didn't take the picture cause I was too hungry. xD But this is my sis fried koay teow. xD

Then, we ordered Muar Chee. :P It wasn't the best but it was ok. :) The one that sells here (my housing area) is the best! :D So is the spring rolls. xD

Half-eaten. Haha. :D I was still a little hungry. So, we went hunting. Lmao. :P I'm not sure what you call these. But it's something like Yong Tau Foo and Pasembor? o_O!

26th November, 2008. (This Wednesday)

As I was taking out the food bowl from Titan's cage, I accidently cut myself at the age of the cage's door. =_=! I was painful at first but then, it subsided. And now, it's itchy. xDD

Actually, it happened cause I wanted to watch The Nanny and I just ushered myself; this happened. Note to everyone, don't rush. @_@

26th November, 2008. (This Wednesday - night)

I was watching the AFC channel, it's a food channel. I think I was watching Cook Like A Chef...? I had a craving for chicken suddenly. Lmao. xD So, when my mum returned. I was like, "Chicken Valley!!" :P

After my dad returned, we (as a family) went to Chicken Valley. It's a restaurant, somewhere near where I used to have my guitar lessons.

Our drinks came first. I ordered Strawberry Float. My mum had Chinese Tea, dad had Chocolate Milkshake and sis had Iced Tea. I forgot about the pictures cause everyone was drinking their drinks. =_=!

Then, our side dishes came. Mashed potato and Garlic Bread. :D The garlic bread was wonderful!

I quickly ate the mashed potato and one garlic bread! I was seriously... so... darn... HUNGRY!! xD Then, my mum's Fish & Chips came. :)

Following by my dad's, sis's and me.... Chicken Maryland! :D

Ah... It was delicious! Then, we returned. :P

27th November, 2008. (Yesterday)

Mum returned. The computer guy finally came! W00T! And my mum gave me this. xD

That was so random. Lmao. Anyways~ The computer guy checked my computer and he said he had to take my laptop back to his office. :O It was late, so whatever~

Btw, today... Twilight was finally premiering in my country!! W00T! Can't wait to watch it! ^^ Edward Cullen is SO HOT! T^T

28th November, 2008. (Today)

Yay! It's today! xD Lolz. Random? =3

My mum told me that the computer guy's gonna bring back my darling laptop at 1pm. But it was delayed~ It came at 4.30pm. :O But at least I have it now. ^^

Before that... My mum requested my sis to bring to the pet shop to buy doggie food. :) So, we did. The doggies were SOO cute! Such cuties. ^^ The Rottweiler was scary. =_=! Then, we took a detour to 7 Eleven. LOL!

I wanted to buy Slurpee but the machine was not functioning. *_* Then, I wanted to buy ice-cream... But my sis said buy under RM1. @_@ Wtf, man! All was above RM1!! *sobs*

Then, we went to the back and bought snacks! We bought BBQ & Sour Cream flavoured Jacker. :D And a packet of Strepsil and Energizer battery; AA. :P

Now, I'm just here. Loving the moment with my laptop. Btw, my mum called just now and... I think she will bring me to Sunway Carnival to watch Twilight!! I was bragging about it to everyone yesterday. xD And, everyone dissagreed! *cries* My sis wanna watch Storm Rider; a Cantonese anime-movie. And my dad wanna watch Quantum of Solace; that James Bond movie.

I wanna watch it too but too bad. Not so interested~ Haha.

I hope to watch Edwa....... I mean Twilight tonight. xDD And try out the new Pizza! ^^

That's all for now. :) Reporting to you (later!). Haha. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik