Jusco... AGAIN!

Okay, I'm really getting bored; always going to Jusco! Wtf, woman?? @_@ I went Jusco yesterday to eat dinner again. :P This time I ate Black Pepper Chicken Rice Claypot style. :) Same as my dad. :D It was not to bad but it's not that nice either. :(

Tomorrow, I'm going out with sis and her friend to Jusco... =_=;; Oh well, I get to eat The Big Apple Donuts. :D CHOCOLATE! ^_^ I love the Oreo type. :) Cause it's not over the top, unlike other chocolates. =] Hoorah? xD Lol.

This morning was a bad luck day! I had "that time of the month". And each time it happens, I start to feel nauseous, stomach aches badly, start to feel cold (like your having fever), leg aches and many other more~ Gah. Guys are so darn lucky. :"( I feel jealous. *cries* xD Oh yeah. I vomited too. @_@

But I'm feeling WAYYY better now. Or else, I wouldn't be here bloggin'. :) Yaynesses. ;P Might blog later. =/ I don't know. I'm just gonna finish up my Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Tribute and post it. Then, practice singing. :3 Ta-ta for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik