Subway + Concert

Like I said in the previous post, I'll blog in detail today. :) Ok. Yesterday, we went to AutoCity to eat at Subway. This time, I tried the Turkey Breast type. :P Usually, I would choose Chicken Teriyaki. ^-^! Anyways~ The chocolate chip cookie was absolute heaven! :D




I ate the chocolate chip cookie before I actually ate the sandwich, lol. This is mine and my mum's order. We both ordered the same except hers has tomato and pepper.





My sis's order; Chicken Teriyaki. :)




Btw, it was foot-long. xD I took these pics when we were halfway eating, haha. ;P




This mango juice is sweet~ (To the extreme~!!) Lol. But not mine, my mum's. xDD Haha. :P




And the outcome. :D Don't worry, we took the unfinished mango juice along. xD Obviously. Lolz~!! xP




After we ate~ We wanted to return home but there was something interesting happening near the entrance of AutoCity. :) There was a rehearsal Hokkien Karaoke Show. :P It shows on Astro, Channel 333. xD Tonight. Lolz. Starts at 8.30pm, I think? I don't know? My dad didn't subscribe for that channel. =/




The place where they control everything and give out orders. :) (picture above) The picture below is the stage. :D Kagayaki desu~! It was so darn bright. @.@




A few contestants that made go like this (o_O!!!!!) was a 12-year-old Indian girl who can sing Hokkien songs very well and she's very beautiful. ^^! The youngest contestant was a 9-year-old Chinese girl. Her voice is SOOO darn C.U.T.E.!!! When she goes into a high pitch, I think she can beat Mariah Carey? xDD There was another girl too but I don't remeber how old was she. She was pretty cute too. :) But not as cute as the other girl! :D


Btw, there was a guy with afro hair. O.O! And he's Chinese too, lmao. It was so funny but it suits him. :) Still wondering if it's a wig or not? xDD No idea, lolz!




And this is the stage when most of the lights were turned off cause of break. :) Well, that's all for now. :) Stay tuned for my next post. xD Haha. Lol~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik