Milky Way ~ Tan Tan Taan!

Etto. Today. I did not attend school, I'm too lazy. Hehe. :) Sore de...~ AH! Kyou wa, I watched Tan Tan Taan! (Dance Shot) by Milky Way. I also watched the "One Point" and the making of the PV. ^^ Kusumi Koharu was so kawaii~! I will be flipping the dance shot of Tan Tan Taan! for everyone~ And my sake too. ^-^! +_+ I guess I'll let you watch the videos then. ^^ I'll upload the flipped version later~ ;)

Also, I will be eating Subway sandwich tonight. At least that's what my mum told me and my sis~ ^_^


This is the Dohh! Up version. Meaning, the original one. No dance shot~





This is the dance shot version. ^^





This would be the making of Tan Tan Taan!





Lastly, the One Point lesson~! <3333>



I'll upload the flipped one later, nee? ^^;; I hope you enjoyed it~




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik