Buono✖Banzai Groupdub Audition~!

Okkies. I finally updated and I know I won't make it and I know I sound horrible~

I still have to wait for the results tomorrow~! :D You can check it out on my second blogger account. :) Scroll down and look on you right. :D You surely can find it. ^^ I think it's under my picture. ;)

Enjoy?? T_T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Okkies. While keeping myself content, I shall start reading the manga of Shugo Chara! :D Man, it's gonna take a long time and I'm gonna start screaming when the appearence of Ikuto-sama~! XDD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

UPDATES (my bloggie~)
1) Deleted ALL of the old pictures at my navigation bar.
2) Added LOTS of Shugo Chara pictures
3) Added everyone's Kyara Nari (Character Transformation)


UPDATES (2nd bloggie~)
1) Took of my playlist
2)
Added new post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik