Bad Luck? Good luck?

*sighs*

I think today would be a bad luck day for me. :"( The reason?? Because my whole computer is slowing down on me... T^T Besides that, my birthday is in 13 days! 13!?!?! O_O;; Man, I'm cursed~ Lol. But whatever. =_=!

This would be my 100th post! :D Yay! ^_^ *applaudes* XDD Lmao~ Okkies. :) I'm currently downloading these few stuff. :D

1) David Archuleta's latest song; Crush.
2) Shugo Chara!! Doki - Episode 58 from BitTorent; it's 161MB!

Besides that, I wanna watch the last 4 episodes of Itazura na Kiss but I'm downloading such big files. So, I don't wanna slow down the entire connection~ *sobs*

I wanna change my playlist's songs to other songs but MyFlashFetish won't let me edit playlist! Grr...!! I wanna remove all current songs~ :"( Then, I wanna add in these 2 songs. :D
1) Kataomoi Fighter by GO!GO!7188
2) Jikan yo Tomare by AZU feat. SEAMO

Yeash. Those are the ending songs of Itazura na Kiss. :D

After my Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 58 downloads finish, I'm gonna do these. XDD
1) Watch Episode 22, 23, 24 & 25 of Itazura na Kiss
2) Spam CrunchyRoll
3) Remove songs from FileDen
4) Add songs to FileDen
5) Remove current songs from playlist
6) Add those 2 songs to my new playlist
7) Change the look of my playlist
8) -Maybe- Eat Marshmallow.... xDD

So, while waiting. I'm just gonna do these stuff~ Maybe or maybe not?? Depends. :D
1) Play Sudoku
2) Work on my 2 stories; Wings of Hope & A Thousand Poisonous Kisses
3) Sing
4) Mess around with my webcam
5) Watch videos on my laptop - already downloaded
6) Slumber
7) Hunt for food
8) Think of what to write
9) GO INSANE

So, that's all. So far! :D

Animes or Dramas that I will watch after Itazura na Kiss; non-organize.
1) It Started With A Kiss (Drama)
2) Chaos;Head (Anime)
3) Sugar Sugar Rune (Anime)
4) Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Anime)
5) Sister Princess (Anime)
5) Murder Princess (Anime)
6) Kuroshitsuji (Anime)
7) Pretty Cure (Anime)
8) Bokura ga Ita (Anime)
9) Vampire Knight (Anime)
10) Vampire Knight Guilty (Anime)
11) Angelic Layer (Anime)
12) Mirmo Zibang (Anime)
13) Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (Anime)
14) Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch PURE (Anime)
15) Super Doll Licca-chan (Anime)
16) Karin (Anime)
17) Inukami (Anime)
18) Strawberry Panic (Anime)
19) Final Approach (Anime)
20) Kirarin Revolution (Anime)

Mangas that needed to be read after Shugo Chara! :)
1) Vampire Knight
2) Millenium Snow
3) Akuma de Sourou (AGAIN! xD)
4) Cirque du Freak

Erm. Well, I don't know what else to blog about. :) Oh yeah!
One more thing~ I cried in almost every episode of Itazura na Kiss! I think I cried starting from Episode 3 or 4. Maybe Episode 8?? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik