♥ Happy-Go-Lucky Day ♥

Today. My family and I will go to Sunway Carnival and watch Twilight~! My dad and sis might watch different movies though, I think? Storm Rider and Quantum of Solace. :D I wanna watch it too but I'm more into Twilight~!! And, I've waited too long for the movie so this is my CHANCE. Dayo nee~?

~*~*~*~*~*~

As for my fandub~ It's very good news. ^^ I'm reeally happy that everyone enjoys my first fandub. Everyone said it was good. :D I ish content! xD

Btw, I got accepted by Shiawase Generation. I'm in a group that covers for C-ute! It's called °R-ainbow~! They're still accepting members. I think there's more than 4 spots left to be filled? Anyone interested you can just go to YouTube. Then search under channel, it's called ShiawaseGeneration.

I joined their forum too! :D See, this is what happens when people work hard enough! xD

~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up at 7.15am today. Lmao. I wanted to tag along with my mum to the market. Why? I have nothing else to do. xDD It was fun, learnt a few new things. ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~

Now that I have been accepted, I hope to work harder! I'm tied down already~ I have to finish up my story, fandun for myself and for group(s)! Gah~ Ganbatte, nee? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik