Left Out, Haha. :P

Oh yeah~ I left out lots of pics for my weeks ago posts. :P Anyways, I'll explain. :)






Remember the post where I told you my mum, sis and I went to Gurney and then to Sunway Carnival Mall. And then my mum bought lots of pills? Remember? Lol. Ok, whatever. :P These are the pills. xDD

We got these as free gifts and lucky draw gifts. :)

And not forgetting my webcam. :)

Ok, now these pics are for another post. I think I didn't blog about it? I don't recall~!! T^T;; @_@ Okkies, whatever? xD Lolz. The other day, my mum, sis and I went to Jusco to go walk-walk. :P And eat dinner there. :)

Picture above is "piggy banks". xD

Full rows of CHOCOLATE! Yeash~! ALLLLLL CHOCOLATE! Holy chocolate... +_+! Lol. Btw, there were another few more rows of chocolate. xDD Not only this, lol. I bought a few chocolate. :D And it weren't cheap. *shiftseyes* Hopefully this year, I can go to Langkawi Island to buy loads of chocolate! Since it's tax free. ;) ;D

Don't worry, I did NOT bought those. :P I just took the picture cause it's so cute. xD And it's one of my favourite drinks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik