Shugo Chara!! Doki + Rottara Rottara

Konbanwa, minna-san~! Etto.

Today, I finally watched finished the first season of Shugo Chara! Etto, honto ni subarashi no anime desu~!! Hai. A few minutes ago, I just finished watching the second episode of Shugo Chara!! Doki~ It's very cool~!! Etto~ Ikuto is kakkoi as usual! Demo nee~ I really hope Ikuto + Amu will be together; rather then Tadase + Amu~!! Nadehiko-kun still hasn't return yet. Wai~ Kanashimi desu nee~!?!?

I really like the new opening and ending. ^_^ The opening is called Minna no Tamago by a small group of Hello! Pro Egg members - called Shugo Chara Egg!. :D The ending is still sung by Buono!; this time the song is called Rottara Rottara or in english - called Lotta Love Lotta Love. :D

I really, really LOVE that song. Hai, totemo suki desu~!! ^-^ Datte kawaii desu~! Kya~ Airi-chan motto kawawa desu nya~!! Fuwa fuwa~!! @_@ Ehem. ^_^;;

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now, I'm trying out for a Buono! fandub group. I hope I can make it! I don't know which song to sing... *_*

My options are quite limited~
1) Rottara Rottara
2) Renai Rider
3) Minna Daisuki
4) Honto no Jibun
5) Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
6) Kokoro no Tamago

Those are the only Buono! songs I usually listen to~! @.@ Well, I think I might go with Rottara Rottara, dayo nee? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik