♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Tomorrow, I will watch Twilight. I didn't get to watch yesterday cause my dad can't make it. =_= But whatever! Can't wait to watch it tomorrow~ :D I really, really wanna watch it! And after that, I wanna buy the DVD of it; if it's out. Then, maybe check at the CD store if Rainism is out~ ;)

EDWARD CULLEN! I think I'll start squeeling. xD He's just... so... HOT! ^-^

NOTE: My cousin from KL will be watchin' it tomorrow, too. o_O


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today, I finally chopped off my hair!! Not. :) Jokes, dudes. I would never chop everything off. I'll be horrid if someone did. @_@ I just layered it. Ah, the hair wash was awesome. So, relazing and nice~

My head no longer is heavy with hair! Not that itchy anymore. :D


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Names. Finally, decided!! W00T~! After almost the entire day, I finally got down the names. :) For my main story, A Thousand Poisonous Kisses. ;D I really like it cause it has that "spice" to it~ :) Though... Maybe some names are little long... :3 I like long names; shut up. ^^

Previous names will be stated in a bracket.

2 Main Girl Characters;
1) Yukimura Chieko (Yamano Chiharu)
2) Yumimura Chitorin (Yamano Chitorin)

2 Main Guy Characters;
1) William Vaughn Bellmonte (William Dominique Vaughn)
2) Demetrius Wolfgang Mondschein (Damian Wolfgang Mondschein)

Yup. That's all. :D It's so freaking cool, I it so much. :) No mockery please. Respect.
As for credits. Must be said, obviously. It's not only me who put effort!

CREDITS;
1) Myself - for writing this story
2) Sister - Helping me when in dilenma
3) Surname.BehindTheName.com
4) BehindTheName.com

Mm'kay? :) Love all of yuh, dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik