Ko Akuma Usagi no Koibumi to Machine Gun

Antic Cafe has new singles, again! :D As usual, I downloaded from J-Rock Download. The had loads of new singles! Gah. I hope they come to Malaysia one day~!!! I would love to hug Miku, Kanon and Teruki~!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Anyways... xD

Last night, I downloaded their last single called Koakuma Usagi no Koibumi to Machine Gun (小悪魔USAGIの恋文とマシンガン). It was a less-than-20-minute download. :P It has only 4 songs. xD

1) My ♥ Leap for "C" (MY ♥ LEAPS FOR “C”)
2) Kawaiyu's ЯocК (可愛湯's ЯocК)
3) ZETSUBOU
4) NYAPPY in the World 4 ~Hannya Kakyou no Theme~ (NYAPPY in the world 4 ~般ニャ化教のテーマ~)

Out of all. My fave? It's ALL. xDD I don't hate any of the song, AT ALL~ But, I really like Kawaiyu's ЯocК~! It's the best rock/metal music I've ever "tasted". ^-^

~*~*~*~*~*~

Anyways, I'mma go download their other single and latest album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik