♥ Itazura na Kiss ♥

Konbanwa.... *sighs* Too lazy to blog anymore~ Besides, there's nothing to blog! *sobsob* There's nothing interesting in my life anymore~!! :"( ANYWAYS. :D


I've been watching an anime called, Itazura na Kiss. Or translated as Mischievous Kiss! :D It's a really, really great anime! I think I cried a lot from watching it cause it touched me so badly~ T^T These pictures below are the very main characters. :)




Btw, don't judge it cause the drawing is a little weird. It's a really good anime! I was shocked to see sucha a cliche plot turn out to be sucha an genius plot! Though, it has a Akuma de Sourou/Devil Beside You feeling in it too. :) I won't be spoiling it too much. :D Hope you watch it! ^^ Well, the best place to watch is CrunchyRoll or on Veoh if you're not Malaysian. As you know, Malaysians have been blocked due to little amout of people using Veoh.


Ch. Worthless reason. Ah~ Who cares now? We're just the "third world people" right? Who would ever notice us?? Nee~?


Anyways, certain sites would be forcing people to pay in order to watch the animes on it. :) The big anime productions such as Toei or TVTokyo; I'm not so sure! Actually, to not confuse anyone. Please check this out yourself. :) I'm bad at explaining!! *stabsstab*


URL: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-11-17/tv-tokyo-to-also-stream-naruto-through-crunchyroll


I guess that's all that I have to say? Jaa, oyasumi. I'm returning to watch Itazura na Kiss; Episode 21! :D A bit more and I'll be done watching it and I'll continue to watch others! :D Like Chaos;Head or Soul Eater? Maybe Vampire Knight?? :D


Or maybe I should really concentrate on writing. =_=;; Ah... There's so many things to do during these 1 ½ months~ I don't want school to re-open. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik