Food For Friendship

I'm so freakin' bored; the entire day. I didn't watch anything cause I uninstalled my VLC Media Player. :3


~*~*~*~*~*~


When my mum returned from work, I complained how bored I was! And then she just said let's go Jusco! :D On our way there, we were discussing what to eat. Lolz. In the end, we went to 1901 "Food for Friendship". It's well-known for it's... hot dogs! Obviously. :)


This is my first time eating from 1901. :3 My sis and I ordered New York Chicken. :D My gosh, the sausage was huge. o_O!





Together with our 2 cups of our mango juice. :D My mum ordered from the food court in Aeon. :3 Her cup of Mango juice~ I MANGO! :D xD




Then, we were still hungry. So, we decided to order Yong Tau Foo! I didn't picked much cause I'm slightly full. :P




Top one: Mine. Bottom one: My sis. :3




I forgot to take my mum's one. *shiftseyes* Haha. :P But it was all almost the same. :) Well, I gotta say that I regretted eating Yong Tau Foo... Cause I'm so freaking over-bloated! Plus with that cold mango juice... Man.... x_X


My mum said to walked around Aeon. And it did help a little. *_*! Btw, I saw a pair of boots that were similar to the ones that Girlicious wore in their video, "Stupid Shit". I was *raiseeyebrow*. Though, I can't really raised an eyebrow. xD Too bad. :"( Lolz.


I really liked those shoes!! If those who don't know Girlicious, you can watch them here.


WARNING: Over-sexy. ;D


~*~*~*~*~*~


Okay. The official video is unable to be embedded. So, here's the URL. :3 Hope you enjoy it! :D


Stupid Shit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqtr2ZbKNgw


~*~*~*~*~*~


Btw, have ya'll seen Girlicious's new video, Baby Doll. :D! Well, if you haven't.... Here you go!


URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVro75ID18

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik